st: RE: Pasting several lines into 'stata command'

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Pasting several lines into 'stata command'
Date   Thu, 23 Jun 2005 00:23:29 +0100

This sounds like MS Windows. It is best
to specify which operating system you
are using when detailing such commands.