st: RE: insheet returns "not enough variables" error

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: insheet returns "not enough variables" error
Date   Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:07:08 +0100

The message is just saying that Stata finds fewer
fields than it thinks should be there.

In all similar circumstances I have found it a good
idea to look at line 16043953 of the file.

Tools useful: a good text editor

Daniel Egan