RE: st: renvars

From   "Alexandre Vialou" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: renvars
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:07:08 -0400

Dear Fred,

As you noticed I am a first-time statalist users.
Thank you for your response.

I'm using Stata 8.2. And I suspect it was updated after renvars was
previously installed.
The error message I receive is:

	unrecognized command:  renvars

I tried unsuccessfully to download it again by clicking on
dm88/renvars.ado (cLick here to install). The message is:
file c:\ado\plus\next.trk already exists

Thank you for your time. I may wait for our computer manager.

Alex