RE: st: renvars

From   "Alexandre Vialou" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: renvars
Date   Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:07:08 -0400

Dear Fred,

As you noticed I am a first-time statalist users.
Thank you for your response.

I'm using Stata 8.2. And I suspect it was updated after renvars was
previously installed.
The error message I receive is:

	unrecognized command:  renvars

I tried unsuccessfully to download it again by clicking on
dm88/renvars.ado (cLick here to install). The message is:
file c:\ado\plus\next.trk already exists

Thank you for your time. I may wait for our computer manager.

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Fred Wolfe
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: st: renvars

At 09:54 AM 6/20/2005, you wrote:
>I'm having some trouble with the command: renvars
>It has been previously downloaded in my computer (so stata tells me
>the file already exist); but whenever I try to run my program with that
>command it fails.
>Is there a common problem about renvars?

For help, you need to tell us what version of Stata you are using and
it was updated, the version of renvars, and the details of the error.
setting trace on and reporting this to us will allow statlisters to

Fred Wolfe
National Data Bank for Rheumatic Diseases
Wichita, Kansas
Tel (316) 263-2125     Fax (316) 263-0761