Re: st: RE: -clemao_io- broken in Stata 9? - Addendum

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: -clemao_io- broken in Stata 9? - Addendum
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:00:59 -0500

At 04:40 PM 6/16/2005 -0400, Michael S. Hanson wrote:
(Anyone?) In any event, I wanted to publicly thank Brian for his follow-up support. He also correctly pointed out that all four programs in -clemao_io- will need to be updated for Stata 9. Hence, I have taken the liberty of cc'ing Kit Baum (the author of clem[ai]o[12].ado) on this message. Thanks again to Nick and Brian for their assistance.
Kit is using version control too, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I imagine version control must be one of the toughest things for Stata programmers - so many zillions of little commands and programs that might get broken inadvertently. In this case I am not sure why it worked in the first place - I don't see it documented as an extended function - but obviously it did. Maybe it was an undocumented function that Stata decided to kill?

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu