st: RE: NHANES 2000-2001 -- analyst wanted

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: NHANES 2000-2001 -- analyst wanted
Date   Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:33:19 +0100

Indeed. As long noted in the FAQ, consultancy and employment
requests are clear cases for private replies.

Steichen, Thomas J.