st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2001

From   s.bhaumik@Queens-Belfast.AC.UK
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #2001
Date   12 Jun 2005 11:04:41 +0000

I have a panel data for relatively large firms and the stylised literature
uses dynamic panel data models (i.e., Arellano-Bond or Blundell-Bond) to
examine the determinants of performance, wages etc. I can estimate such
models using the xtabond and xtabond2 commands in Stata. However, since the
data are from larger firms alone, there may be a sample selection bias
which I would like to correct. Can this be done using Stata as well?

Many thanks in advance. Can you please Cc your response to

Dr. Sumon Kumar Bhaumik
School of Management and Economics
Queen's University Belfast
25 University Square