st: RE: generating colnames of arbitrary dimension

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: generating colnames of arbitrary dimension
Date   Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:13:02 +0100

The terminology to use is local macro, not local variable.

The following builds up a list.

forval i = 1/`k' {
	local varnames "`varnames' <stub>_`i'"
}