Re: st: how can i get the list of ado-files in base and update folder?

From   "Dan Richard" <>
Subject   Re: st: how can i get the list of ado-files in base and update folder?
Date   Sun, 12 Jun 2005 17:03:21 +0000

thank you very much,professor Williams.

although "dir/s c:\stata8\ado\*.ado" doesn't work, i really appreciate your help.

i want to familiar all of the descriptions about ado-commands in a list style,that's my aim. now i think i have to use different approach to it. by the contents the soft provided,i can get the ado-commands&help stata co.installed and updated; by input "ado d",i can get the ado-commands written by others and installed by me. thank you again.

the below is the result when i input "dir/s c:\stata8\ado\*.ado":

. dir/s c:\stata8\ado\*.ado
invalid 'c' r(198);

. dir c:\stata8\ado\*.ado
file not found