st: RE: Specification for a 1/0 variable with consecutive non-missing observations

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Specification for a 1/0 variable with consecutive non-missing observations
Date   Fri, 10 Jun 2005 19:25:55 +0100

This problem was solved. However,
an over-arching comment: keeping
time series as observations is