Re: st: Keeping values in multiple variables

Subject   Re: st: Keeping values in multiple variables
Date   Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:15:37 -0500

At 04:02 PM 6/9/2005 -0400, you wrote:
Thank you for the tip, but it's stating that 'k' is an invalid name, although
it is defined.  If you have any more ideas I would love to see them.
Dexter, can you clarify exactly what you data is like and what it is you want to do? Specifically,

* Do you have variables called mon1, mon2 , mon3, ...., mon204?

* Do you ONLY want to keep a case if ALL 204 mon variables equal 3???

That seems to be the implication of your original message, and it seems to be the goal of the code that has been suggested, but it seems a little odd to me so I wonder if I am understanding you correctly. If the above is correct, it seems like Felipe's code should work, unless you copied it incorrectly.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]