Re: st: RE: Blundell and Bond (1998).

Subject   Re: st: RE: Blundell and Bond (1998).
Date   Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:52:25 -0400

Gustavo, Mark,
Many thanks for the help.
An internal source in the Bank had pointed me to
the right direction.
Best wishes.

                      "Gustavo Sanchez"
                      <>             To:       <>
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-statalist@hsphsun2.        Subject:  st: RE: Blundell and Bond (1998).
                      06/07/2005 07:14 PM
                      Please respond to

Amadou Bassirou DIALLO ( asks:

>Does someone know how to perform the Blundell and Bond (1998) estimation
>procedure under stata?
>Does stata 9 does the job?
>I've tried the "net search" options but no result came up.

The user-written command -xtabond2- computes the Blundell and Bond (1998)
estimator. Type:

                         findit xtabond2

in the STATA command window, and then click on the appropriate links to
the command.