st: mlogit-log likelihood

From   Kanlaya Jintanakul <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: mlogit-log likelihood
Date   Wed, 08 Jun 2005 02:08:09 -0500

I have a question regarding the "mlogit" command. When I am running
"mlogit", Stata will start the iterations and give us some "log likelihood"
values. However, when I am adding this particular variable (let's say -
X1), the "log likelihood" becomes "." (it doesnt give any log likelihood
values)and it doesnt give out the "Pseudo R2" value. Do you know what might
have caused this problem or please refer me to any places that I look for
the answers?

Sincerely,
Kanlaya Jin.