Re: st: Stata 9 and prchange

From   Jeph Herrin <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 9 and prchange
Date   Sun, 05 Jun 2005 21:24:11 -0400

Looks like -prchange- was written for Stata 7 & 8; since it hasn't
been updated for Stata 9, then one might expect trouble. You might want
to contact the authors.

Alternatively, set your version to 8 when running the probit command
and see if that helps.

Eric Uslaner wrote:
Stata 9 is giving some weird behavior with an add-on.
First, after an ordered probit (simple oprobit model), I tried to use
Scott Long's prchange. Here's what I got:

[_cut1] not found

Any help would be appreciated.

Ric Uslaner

* For searches and help try: