st: Listcoef problem--help????

From   "Alan Acock" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Listcoef problem--help????
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:43:34 -0700

I ran this model using zero inflated negative binomial on my Stata 9 SE
. zinb day5dr pdrink pgang age female  black native_american asian race_else
race_refuse, inf
> late(pdrink pgang age female  black native_american asian race_else

I then entered listcoef and got appropriate results.

A student ran this on Stata 8 Intercool (Windows)
And here is what happened when he tried to run listcoef
. listcoef
variable _cons not found

He could drop the race variables and it worked on his Stata 8 Intercool. I
tried to change his memory and change his matsize, but this did not have any

Can anybody help???