RE: st: updating problem estout margeff

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   RE: st: updating problem estout margeff
Date   Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:27:25 -0500

At 03:01 AM 6/2/2005 -0400, Yatawara, Ravi wrote:
My last update has been april 2003 - on numerous occasions in the last
months I have tried to update- it works fine  but it always just stops
after about 10 minutes- and the  bottom right hand side of the screen
says "contacting host".  I have downloaded individual programs that I
need but I just can 't seem to get the general update.  I set timeout1
and timeout2 to 32000. I am also on  a university  network system -so I
don't think the connection is slow? Any ideas?
Sometimes this works:

update executable
update swap
update ado

Alternatively, follow the procedure for a non-Internet update:

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX:    (574)288-4373
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu