st: Mime-Version: 1.0

From   Anand Babu <>
Subject   st: Mime-Version: 1.0
Date   Thu, 2 Jun 2005 06:33:14 +0530

I am working on a non-linear model dealing with a relationship between
volume and price of the stock market. I will be using non-linear,
Hiemestra and Jones (1994) Model for the above problem. Is there any
one who had used this model for the above problem. Can i get the
program code for this model in stata. If any one of them have the code
would you please share.

Anand Babu