st: Plugin related question

From   "Indranil Majumdar" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Plugin related question
Date   Wed, 1 Jun 2005 16:32:58 -0400

I have the following query regarding passing macros to stata plugins.
The document for 'Creating and using Stata plugins' (on the Stata website),
says - "We could have just as easily passed the local macro name with the
underscore included in arglist..."
The following is my interpretation, but it does not work.

. program <C++ pluginname>, plugin
. local x = 23.45
. plugin call <C++ pluginname>, _x y

It's not clear to me where to 'include the underscore in the arglist'.
Any help will be appreciated.

CreditSights Inc.,
New York