Re: st: ROC curve analysis

From   Heather Gold <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ROC curve analysis
Date   Mon, 30 May 2005 09:35:50 -0400

Of course, you're right, Ricardo. There seemed to be one "optimal" point when looking at the graph, and that's what point I wanted to identify. Thanks for the tip on detail option -- I'll try that.

Do you happen to know any good tutorials on ROC curve analysis, something beyond the basics?

Regards,
Heather