st: ROC curve analysis

From   Heather Gold <>
Subject   st: ROC curve analysis
Date   Fri, 27 May 2005 16:44:09 -0400

Dear List Members-

I've run some -roctab- commands to estimate the area under the ROC curve, and I've also graphed the curves. I'm wondering if there's a way in Stata to find the optimal cutpoint on the ROC curve. I can visualize it to some degree, but is there a way to find the highest point on the curve, a way that's already programmed in Stata? I haven't found anything in the archives...

Thanks for your help,

* For searches and help try: