Re: st: pasting regression outputs

From   Christian Hunkler <>
Subject   Re: st: pasting regression outputs
Date   Fri, 27 May 2005 19:09:57 +0200

if you plan to use Stata for more than one analysis you better get -estout-
or you use the -estimates- commands (ready build in). --outreg- is also a
nice tool but as others already wrote in this list, it is no longer
developed and there are some weird things happening when using it with
later stata-versions. Another possibility is to mark the table you want to
copy, then a right click and "copy table". Best way then is to paste it
into a excel sheet or an already formatted word table.