st: breaking labels into 2 lines

From   "Cheng, Hsu-Chih" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: breaking labels into 2 lines
Date   Wed, 25 May 2005 15:06:17 -0400

Hi Listeners,

I have long x labels and would like to break them into 2 or 3 lines so I can space categories in a graph.  For example, instead of

   first group  second group

I want to label the x-axis as

   first      second

   group      group

I checked axis_label_options, but couldn't find an answer.  I am sure I must have missed something.  I’d really appreciate it if someone can help.