st: Re: Contrasts [Stata 9]

From   "Janet Rait" <>
Subject   st: Re: Contrasts [Stata 9]
Date   Wed, 25 May 2005 15:37:04 +0100

Can somebody please put me out of my misery. I have a simple oneway anova with 6 treatments. I can contrast any pair of treatments after anova using
mat c1=(0,1,-1,0,0,0,0)
test, test(c1)
etc. But what I want to do is just compare treatments 1, 2 and 3 and for the life of me I cannot get the matrix in the right form
mat c2=(0,1,1,1,-1,-1,-1)
seems to comapre 1,2,3 with 4,5,6.

* For searches and help try: