st: weight for xtprobit

From   "Cong, Ze" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: weight for xtprobit
Date   Tue, 24 May 2005 21:13:51 -0700

Hi,
I am running a randome effect xtprobit model with a panel data.
Each individual is interviewed six waves, with different weights across waves.
'xtprobit' command allows for iweight, but that weight must be constant for the same individual over waves.
But for a panel data, it is natural for the same individual to have different weights for different survey waves.
I was wondering whether there's a routine to deal with that problem.
Or any other command can run the same model, allowing for different weights?

Thanks!
Ze
Doctoral Fellow
The Pardee RAND Graduate School
1776 Main Street
Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138
Tel: 1-310-393-0411 ext. 6549
Email: [email protected]
PRGS website: http://www.rgs.edu
RAND website: http://www.rand.org

may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
of the original message.