Re: st: the factors of the product of prime numbers

From   keith Farnsworth <>
Subject   Re: st: the factors of the product of prime numbers
Date   Tue, 24 May 2005 13:19:35 +0100

I would recommend using mathematical software like Mathematica for that one.
In Mathematica you can use the function FactorInteger[your number] to get a list of the integer factors of your number.
I have no idea how or even if Stata could do such a thing.