Re: st: Questions about -rspread-

From   "louis boakye-yiadom" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Questions about -rspread-
Date   Thu, 19 May 2005 14:52:29 +0000

Thanks. I'm looking forward to the updated version.

Louis

From: Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
I have no idea why you are getting the invalid files error message

Whether it can be used prior to appearance in the SJ depends primarily, at least, on Nick Cox as he is re-writing it

Rich

louis boakye-yiadom wrote:

Richard, thanks for the reply. Actually, I have tried giving the -rspread- command again several times after reading your reply and the results are puzzling. I had the following for the first three attempts:

1st attempt: there was what looked like a correct output, but with the error message:
invalid 'Files'
r(198);

2nd attempt: worked fine

3rd attempt:
mdmean already defined
r(110);

I'm using windows xp. By the way, from what you said about the rewriting, does it mean the new version would appear in the SJ before it can be used? Thank you.

Louis