[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
Re: st: Questions about -rspread-
I am the original author of rspread
I was out of the office all day yesterday, so I only seeing the messages today.
I tried -rspead- on the auto data and had no problems (Stata 9 in Windows XP)
so am not sure what is going on. However, it is also the case the Nick Cox
very generously took on the re-writing, and bringing up to date, of the
program and this should appear in a forthcoming SJ -- much thanks to Nick
The answer to question 2 is "no" -- the program was never meant to overlay
Lorenz curves directly
louis boakye-yiadom wrote:
I have two questions:
1. I've been trying to explore how -rspread- works. I gave a command and
had an output, but with the error message - invalid 'files' (198) -
below the output. The command was:
The output looked alright, but I don't understand why the error message
was also generated. I've checked to be sure there are no zeros or
missing observations, using - count if mi(welfare) - and
- count if welfare==0 -. Each of the last two commands gave an ouput of
0. Can anyone explain what the problem is?
2. Can -rspread- be used to generate two or more Lorenz curves within
the same axes?
* For searches and help try: