st: RE: saving datapoints from a smoothing graph, how and where?

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: saving datapoints from a smoothing graph, how and where?
Date   Wed, 18 May 2005 17:29:34 +0100

The original problem having been solved, I
am still gobsmacked at the comment made
on the side.

Which details of the graph desired require
professional expertise with Excel to produce
graphs better than those available through Stata?

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

ximena del carpio