st: RE: displaying system variables after -mhodds-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: displaying system variables after -mhodds-
Date   Wed, 18 May 2005 12:56:23 +0100

There is no need for frustration here. The manual
entry for each command indicates what is left behind

Apart from some more technical commands, you will
find that either

. eret li

. ret li

will show what is available after each statistical
command. Some older, user-written commands may use
neither system.

The online help for -return- is a good start.

Andrea Mann