st: RE: re: panel data manipulation

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: re: panel data manipulation
Date   Mon, 16 May 2005 11:41:27 +0100

This is two years out-of-date.

-levels- is an official Stata command in Stata 8
as of 18 April 2003.

-levelsof- is the corresponding official Stata command
in Stata 9.

In Stata 9, -levels- still exists but is now
undocumented.

The original questioner evidently hasn't -updated-
and/or is using an older version of Stata. The
FAQ makes plain that you should tell us about any
non-current version of Stata (< 9) you are using.

Dev Vencappa