st: RE: Re: panel data management - dividing into quartiles

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: panel data management - dividing into quartiles
Date   Sun, 15 May 2005 19:22:44 -0500

No, it is not the same problem.  In this case, you are only examining
(testing?) different parameter vectors for subsets of the data (i.e. a test
of structural change or a Chow test).

Scott