st: Stata9 Rslts. Prob.

From   David Jacobs <>
Subject   st: Stata9 Rslts. Prob.
Date   Sun, 15 May 2005 17:10:05 -0400

Dear List:

I'm running intercooled version 9 in Windows XP. I just noticed that the reported commands in the results window extend past the right boundary of the window, so I can't see the end of the line or sometimes the last part of error messages. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a quick fix?

Perhaps it happened after I temporarily expanded the results window to view a large matrix.

Dave Jacobs

* For searches and help try: