st: where to find good dataset?

From   "Lei Li" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: where to find good dataset?
Date   Wed, 11 May 2005 19:05:07 -0700

Here is my final assignment:

The paper must be no longer than 8 typed pages (with reasonable font please) and should be prepared as a professional publication (that is, do not simply give me software output). Only one page should be dedicated to describing the context of your data analysis and the data--the rest should be used to describe the statistical anlaysis and interpretation. The goal is to find a data set with binary outcomes, fit several logistic regression models which focus on the effects of a single explanatory variable of interest. In examining these models, you should discuss at least two of the following topics: (i) confounding by other factor(s), (ii) interaction effects, (iii) selection of scale for the risk factor of interest, (iv) goodness-of-fit.

But I don't know where to find a dataset to meet the criteria.Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

Lei Li
Graduate student of Public Health Nutrition
School of Public Health
University of California, Berkeley
*
* For searches and help try: