st: kdens2

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: kdens2
Date   Mon, 9 May 2005 16:05:22 -0400

woes with kdens2.ado

After downloading kdens2.ado function and when trying to run it on one Stata8
version (8.0) I get the following message:

. kdens2 lnx income
version 8.2 not supported

Then, when I tried running it on another Stata8 version I got the following
(most puzzling) message:

 kdens2  lnx income
option xtitle() not allowed

I have already asked that question once before w/o getting an answer. I thought
that perhaps my version of Stata was "wrong". I tried to update it. I still got
the same reply. any idea why i cannot run dens2.ado?

Thanks.

Branko

Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
tel: 202-473-6968
Address:
World Bank, Room MC 3-581
1818 H Street NW
Washington D.C. 20433

Publications and income inequality data:
www.worldbank.org/research/inequality

For papers see:
http://econpapers.hhs.se/
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=149002