st: Re: [Stata 9] Cluster Analysis - Gower Similarity

From   "Paul Fenner" <>
Subject   st: Re: [Stata 9] Cluster Analysis - Gower Similarity
Date   Thu, 05 May 2005 07:59:07 +0000

I updated to Stata 9 in the hope that the Gower similarity measure for continuous and categorical data would be included - unfortunately it is not but I now have an improved Stata! Does anybody know if this measure will be included at a later date, or can suggest how I can cluster continuous and categorical data in Stata.

* For searches and help try: