Re: st: get est.prop from svyprop

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: get est.prop from svyprop
Date   Wed, 04 May 2005 11:08:03 -0400

In Stata 9, "svy: proportion" is e-class and returns the results in e(b)

In Stata 8, you can create a set of dummy variables for the categories, and use -svymean- to get teh proportions:

. tab myvar, gen(myvar_)
. svymean myvar_*

--Nick Winter