st: get est.prop from svyprop

From   Markus Steiner <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: get est.prop from svyprop
Date   Wed, 04 May 2005 15:21:56 +0100

Hello all,

after using the svyprop command I would like to use the estimated proportions
from svyprop for further analysis/modeling. I couldn't find a possibility to
store the results in an new data file and I am wondering if I missed something
out. As I have many by groups writing down the results from the screen and
input them into a new file is not really an option for me. Does anyone have a
suggestion how to get on here or any other possibilities/commands which would
allow me to do this job?

Thank you,