RE: st: Question about producing fit statistics after logistic with pweights

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Question about producing fit statistics after logistic with pweights
Date   Tue, 3 May 2005 17:12:08 +0100

It's my impression that Stata programmers,
including users, often stop
short of implementing support for pweights.

It sometimes seems that that would need
to follow someone working out the theory
first!

Be that as it may, whatever is in the public
domain should be locatable via a -findit- with
appropriate keywords.

Leslie-Anne Keown