st: RE: Anti-collapsing time series data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Anti-collapsing time series data
Date   Mon, 2 May 2005 20:28:40 +0100

The same question was posted by
Johnathan Boysielal <[email protected]>
and has already been answered. Please