st: re: [Stata 9] file empty?

From   David Airey <>
Subject   st: re: [Stata 9] file empty?
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2005 23:57:28 -0500

What are the correct contents of the file?

After installation of Stata/SE 9 on my Tiger OS X powerbook, my files only have:

* start Stata

Needless, to say they don't do anything. Or should they?

Seems the mapping from the file was set to a text editor by default. When I changed this to the file worked just fine, properly starting Stata and setting the pwd.

Sorry to jump the gun. I installed Tiger yesterday on OS X and remain a little frazzled.

* For searches and help try: