st: RE: Follow up on matrix building question -- correct version

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Follow up on matrix building question -- correct version
Date   Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:24:57 +0100

Any ambitious Stata programming project
depends on careful study of much of the
User's Guide and the Programming manual.
Hamilton's excellent book does no more
than give a taste of what is involved.

An excellent alternative is to sign
up for a StataCorp NetCourse.