Re: st: RE: Creating a matrix from an excel sheet with data AND row and column names

From   Kerem Yaman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating a matrix from an excel sheet with data AND row and column names
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2005 18:54:39 -0700 (PDT)

Perfect thanks very much. I was not familiar with