Re: st: gen new variable from string variables

From   Morten Andersen <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: gen new variable from string variables
Date   Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:13:19 +0200

New variable from string variables:

I have written incode.ado to create and indicator variable from several
string variables and a hierarchical classification like the ICD.

It needs a few checks and some polishing before submitting to the SSC. If
you are interested to try out the ado please e-mail me privately.

Morten Andersen

Morten Andersen, MD, PhD               Research Unit for General Practice
Senior Researcher                      University of Southern Denmark
Phone   +45 6550 3791                  J.B. Winsloews Vej 9
Fax     +45 6311 1642                  DK-5000 Odense C
E-mail  [email protected]        Denmark