st: RE: modeling constraint question

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: modeling constraint question
Date   Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:13:46 +0100

-predict- basically generates predictions given
the last model fitted.

Whether you want to apply constraints upstream
-- to the modelling -- or downstream -- to
modify predictions for some purpose -- you
need a separate command, I think.

William P. Kittredge