st: RE: axis layout boxplots

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: axis layout boxplots
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:29:38 -0500

What you are looking for is the -axis- sub-option of the -over- option.

Example:

. sysuse bpwide, clear
(fictional blood-pressure data)

. graph box bp_before bp_after, medtype(line) over(sex, axis(lw(thick)))
yscale(lw(thick))

Hope this helps,
Scott