st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #1937

From   Dirk Enzmann <>
To, "Scott A. Adler" <>
Subject   st: Re: statalist-digest V4 #1937
Date   Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:13:07 +0200

although a late response, perhaps the SPSS Script might still be useful to you. You can find it at:

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:05:31 -0400
"Scott A. Adler" <> wrote:

I have a few SPSS files that I would like to transfer to Stata. For just a
few files it is not cost effective to purchase Stat/Transfer. Because once
these files are transferred, I would not use the Stat/Transfer applications
Is there an inexpensive way to transfer the files?
Dr. Dirk Enzmann
Institute of Criminal Sciences
Dept. of Criminology
Edmund-Siemers-Allee 1