Re: st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors

From   Daniel Mueller <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:18:39 +0200

Maybe you have line breaks in the code. My guess is that you have to remove them or replace them with -///-.

Daniel