RE: st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:14:03 +0100

If you did in fact type

as part of your command then that is invalid
syntax. If you didn't type that, then the
same comment applies: we need to see _exactly_ what you
typed.

Rubiana Chamarbagwala