st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: bootstrap coefficient standard errors
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:52:14 +0100

-whelp limits- indicates various limits.

It is always worth including examples of the
invalid syntax you used.

I doubt that the explanation of your problem lies
in the direction you are looking. The error message
you got would be normally be
produced well before trying to apply the -regress-
command. However, without indications of
what you actually typed it is difficult to help further.

Rubiana Chamarbagwala