st: bootstrap coefficient standard errors

From   Rubiana Chamarbagwala <>
Subject   st: bootstrap coefficient standard errors
Date   Mon, 25 Apr 2005 09:32:31 -0500

Hi - I am trying to estimate a probit model with lots of independent variables and estimate bootstrapped standard errors for 4 variables. Stata keeps returning "invalid syntax" when I include all the independent variables. However, when I include only a few variables, it works. Does anyone know whether or not there is a limit to the number of variables one can include in a regression when one uses the bootstrap command?

* For searches and help try: