st: RE: re: suest

From   "Alexander Tsai" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: re: suest
Date   Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:04:38 -0400

Right. I was using an earlier version of -ivreg2-...

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:54 PM
Subject: st: re: suest

Alexander wrote

I am using Stata 8.2, up to date.

When I try to reproduce this (using the exact same do file), I get an error
message on the next-to-last line:

---- begin output ----

. predict double iveps, res

. est store iv

. est change iv, scorevars(ivsc)

. suest iv
score variables for model iv no longer exist in the data r(198);

end of do-file

---- end output ----

Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know what might be going on here. The do-file I posted in my prior
message runs in Stata/SE 8.2 (not that SE should make any difference),
whether you use -ivreg2- or -ivreg-. Actually one possibility might be that
your -ivreg2- is out of date (the pscore option was added at some point).
Suggest you try using -ivreg- in my do-file and see what you get.

My Stata is showing

. which estimates
*! version 1.0.9  10dec2004

. which suest